So here is one that I have found and tweaked to my taste for Black Eyed beans Brownie Recipe.
Each batch that I make I cut down to around 28 pieces the nutritional values for each piece are:
Black Eyed Beans Brownie Recipe:
1 can Black Eyed Beans (400g)
80g Apple Sauce
60g Coconut Oil
45g Dark Chocolate chips
(Optional 1 scoop chocolate flavoured protein powder)
(Optional handful of raisins)
· Add the apple sauce, honey and coconut oil into the mix and blend till smooth.
· Sieve the cocoa powder and add the optional scoop of protein powder using a wooden spoon gently stir in the powder until it is combined. Then use an electric whisk to properly mix the ingredients.
· Add the chocolate chips and optional raisins and stir through with wooden spoon.
· Bake in the oven at 170°C for around 30 mins. I usually turn the oven off after 30 minutes and leave the mixture in whilst it cools.
· Don't cut until fully cool and store in an air tight container in the fridge the brownies can last up till about 2 weeks refrigerated.